In order to create a financial plan that will secure your retirement, the situation needs to be assessed, and the circumstances analysed.
Follow these simple steps to financial security:
- Build up share portfolios
- The true value of your investment is only achieved after many years
- Invest in unit trusts that will give you solid returns on investment
- Always preserve your pension or provident money. Don’t cash it in!!
- Monitor your portfolio on an annual basis
- As a general principle, first pay off debt
- Be loyal and honest to your Financial Advisor